CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.7.06

Well, it has been a little too long since I have done this. We went to Winnipeg for Canada Day, and stayed for the weekend. Then Josh came home while I stayed for a few more days. It was a fun time seeing my family. I didn't really see too many friends, I just spent the days with the fam. We went to the zoo, went strawberry picking, hung out at the cabin and went shopping. I got back on Friday - and I can't really remember what we did on the weekend - just spent time together I think. My sweet husband had the house nice and clean for me and bought me a coming home present - some new earrings. This week has been pretty laid back, but I have a lot to do for my sister's youth group coming to stay with us. The basement is a disaster! I hung out with my MOPS group yesterday and last night some guys came over for wings night. Well, it's good to be back in the blogging world.
when you live in Calgary...
crazy kid
Happy Canada Day!
these things are awesome

6 comments:

christina said...

that's way cute with her and all the berries. bet she loved 'em.

Kelli said...

I love the last picture with Ella surrounded by the strawberries! Sounds like you had a great time with your family.

Unknown said...

Holy strawberries! She can handle a whole berry like that? Wow. Chloe can do blueberries but I haven't tried her on strawberries yet. Sounds like you're pretty active with your mops group. I joined one here but haven't really gotten involved since I'm not a member of their sponsoring church. What a sweet hubby you have!

Genns said...

Thanks for all the comments! Yes, she definitely loved the berries, I had to watch my nieces and nephews, because they kept sneaking her more. No Alicia, I don't usually just give her a whole strawberry like that, it was more for picture purposes.. but she hasn't had Blueberries yet. Soon I'm sure.

Karen said...

SMOKES! That's a lot of strawberries! MMM! Ella is getting so big! She's filling up Josh's lap!

Genns said...

Keri,
what I meant was we didn't spend ENOUGH time with friends. One night isn't really enough, but a great night it was. We miss you guys! I'm glad you called us sparkly.

Karen,
she is huge. hard to believe that by next summer your baby will be that big!