CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14.3.07

Home Sweet Home

Well, I can't find the cord to download pictures right now, so words will have to suffice. Just let me tell you, it is nice to be home - it's also really nice to hear my husband say over and over that he's never going to let me go away again. It's nice to be missed. We had a good time, it was actually quite relaxing. Me mom let me take a nap quite often while she took care of Ella, that was great. We got to meet Ella's baby husband Eli Drew Ramsdale. He is quite a precious little thing, and Ella really liked him. She actually loves babies, but what little girl doesn't I guess. All in all it was pretty uneventful, except for me puking on the plane home during the turbulence while holding onto Ella. And then she cried because she hates it when I puke - she's so sensitive.
I'm not really sure what else to say - my mind's pretty blank - oh pregnancy brain - don't you love it?
I'll put pictures up soon.

4 comments:

the johnson crew said...

dear kelly,

i'm glad you are glad to be home. it is nice to read and update from you.

well, maybe jas and i can come visit you guys this summer.

love you & miss you,

janelle

undergroundcrowds said...

oh man...i would cry for you too, I saw one guy throw up on the plane on the way back from Dubai, and I felt sooo bad for him. I should say that I didn't actually see it, I heard it.

Unknown said...

Ick, I hate pregnancy brain and 1st term nausea. Were you very sick with Ella too? Glad you're back!

D and S said...

Congratulations!