CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17.7.07

Summer Frivolities

Well, this will be a long one - since it has been so long, but at least there will be lots of pictures. First off, we were in Winnipeg a few weeks ago visiting family. Sadly, these are the only pictures I took. I really need to get better at this.



Then my parents came out for a little while. These are pictures of a lovely evening we had at our friends Darrel and Sharons. Probably the best hosts I've ever met.

The cutest icecream cone ever.

Papa and Ella going "wheeee" (that's what she says when she sees this picture)

Grandma just watching.

Just eating up the attention


She loves this new book Darrel and Sharon gave her.



On Sunday afternoon we went to the creek to beat the heat. It was such nice family time.


I'm not sure what that face means


Later on we met up with the Falconer fam.

BFF's


Sitting in her new rocking chair, wearing her new dress Nana sent her. Thanks Nana!

4 comments:

undergroundcrowds said...

YEAH! an update. Those pictures were nice to see.

Katie said...

Ella is so cute. I love the swim suit and the sun dress!

Unknown said...

Adorable sun dress, I like how Ella chooses to wear it with one shoulder exposed. :) I know, I'm with you I'm getting much worse at taking photos as Chloe gets older. Probably due to the fact that she's so busy and aware of the camera at all times.

How's the pregnancy going? When's your due date again? You look fabulous!

Tricia said...

The pictures are great! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. That one of Blue holding the umbrella cracks me up...did he just stay there the whole time? We're going on vacation (just to my parents' in Indy) in a week or so and I can't wait!!