CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29.8.07

Such a beautiful girl!
How did she grow up so fast?
This is from our youth canoe trip a couple of weeks ago. Ella loves the water, only up to her butt though because it was super cold.
I don't think I've ever seen her do one thing for so long. She sat for hours making "stone soup"
These two pictures are my favourite - maybe ever. Josh doing his two "most favourite" things - hanging out by the water and playing with his little girl.
This was taken at 4:30 in the morning! Josh had to go to Winnipeg for the day for work, so I sent Ella along to hang out with Grandma. We told her the night before - and she woke up so excited to go see "Mama and Papa" with just daddy. This is her waving bye-bye to me.
We had a little weekend family camp with our church. Ella loves hangin out with "Shon"

The van and the belly.




I wanted to write more, but I'm out of time for now. Hopefully soon...

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I love how blond Ella is and you look cute with your pregnant belly!

Kelli said...

Ella is as beautiful as ever. Those pictures of her and her daddy are priceless. Her coloring is so stiking!

the johnson crew said...

what a beautiful van with a even more beautiful pregnant lady sitting in it! = kelly you are so cute.

ella is beautiful and i love her white sweater.

Kelly Glupker said...

Love the blond hair and blue eyes! I'm looking forward to some baby news.