CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.5.07

hmmmm

So, she got out of the dryer, but...
This picture was a little staged. She got in head first and I spun her around for a better picture.
This is what we woke up to on Thursday! Crazy weather - and today was beautiful. I'm just thankful all my flowers are ok - the snow insulated them from the cold. That one dead looking plant was already looking that way. They can outlast the cold, but can they outlast my sad, sad not-so-green thumb?

6 comments:

the johnson crew said...

wow, ella is a little wild woman. she is so cute kelly.

unbelievable snow. my green thumb turned black too... well as far as potted plants, but the ones i plant down in the ground all seem to flourish... God takes care of those.

love you kelly!

Unknown said...

Oh my, that's a great photo of Ella in the fridge. Her green shirt compliments your produce too. :) If that were Chloe our fridge would be broken now. She's way too heavy to do that kind of thing.

Hope your flowers survive. What do you have growing?

Genns said...

She is a crazy girl! Mine in the ground do pretty well also - a lot of them were here when we moved, so that's pretty easy. Alicia, that part about Chloe made me laugh so hard! Yeah we kind of have a light weight, I'm not sure how that happened. I have a bunch of flowers outside, but on the porch I have mostly herbs. That one sad one was peppermint. I was so looking forward to fresh mint tea - sigh!

the johnson crew said...

i remember your herb garden at your parents' house in winnipeg... i should try that. peppermint sounds yummy.

by the way, i tagged you.

undergroundcrowds said...

is there a difference between just plain mint and peppermint as far as herbs go? I'm sure I have plain mint and it is great as tea!

undergroundcrowds said...

wait......chocolate mint plant????