CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26.5.07

You can't catch me!

Well, I got tagged. I've been putting this off, because, well I'm really quite boring... but here goes. I'll see what I can come up with. (For those of you who don't know. I have to give 8 interesting/weird facts about myself and then tag 8 other people to do the same) Sorry in advance to those of you I tag.

1. Having Ella caused my body to trade in a milk allergy for a fish allergy. The weird thing is that fish was the only thing I craved while I was pregnant with her.

2. Sometimes when I am somewhere really high - like a building - I feel an incredible urge to jump. (no, I'm not suicidal)

3. I love the idea of reading, but I'm really quite bad at it. I have numerous books that I have purchased for myself and never read. So sad.

4. I used to want 10 kids, and I wanted all boys.

5. I only lock the door to our house when it's a mess. Like I don't want the robbers to see our mess, but they can take whatever they want any other time. How warped is that.

6. I literally want to throw up when I see someone wipe their childs face with a dishcloth.

7. I ate my first peanut and jelly sandwich in college. I can thank ol' Aaron Oskey for that one.

8. I don't do it very often, but I could kick most peoples butts in a belching competition if I had to.

Now this is the hard part:
I tag: Sarah Gullacher, Chelsey Beda, Pam Meister, Karen Adams, Suzanne Dobbertin, Jenecia Griffiths, Shyla Rohrer

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer about the fish allergy. Fish is so yummy.

Um, I wipe Chloe's face with a dish cloth but ONLY a clean dish cloth. Then I use it for washing the dishes. I'm I still in your vommiting category?

heatherlyn11 said...

I liked yours kel. It is fun to read those even though I wouldn't want to TAG people either. I don't use dish rags, i hold their head over the sink and scoop water on their face and they kinda cough and stuff, but I hate the dish rag idea too.

Karen said...

Ew, a DISHRAG!?? Gross.
I assume you mean peanut BUTTER and jelly? :)
And thanks for the tag...loser.

suzanne said...

I went so long without getting tagged. I should have spent all that time coming up with the weird facts instead of the inward gloating I was doing over not getting tagged!

Katie said...

I love the locking doors thing. That's hilarious! I think I remember a good belch or two coming from you. :)

the johnson crew said...

i miss you kelly