CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15.4.06

Good Friday

Ella was able to explore in the grass for the first time yesterday. She found lots of things to play with and look it. Not chew on - hence the soother in the mouth. It's so neat to watch how amazed she is be a little stick (yes, that's a stick), or by the grass. So I thought that I couldn't think of a much better Good Friday for an 8 month old than to experience some of God's creation for the first time and to spend time with people who love her. I guess I couldn't think of a much better Good Friday for us either. This weekend we just need to take some time remembering what Christ has done for us.





1 comments:

Genns said...

Ella will be so happy to show off all her "tricks" for you. She does love the outdoors - but I can wait until I have to act excited about the creepy crawlies she brings me.
Can't wait to see you!
Kelly