CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.4.06

Sorry

Well, life has been busy in the Genn household. Yes I know it is the same for all of you out there- I guess I should say it was just a little busier than normal. Since moving to Alberta we have had so many visitors (which is wonderful). There are a few things that contribute to this. The top one being Ella, second is that I've never lived outside of Winnipeg and third being IKEA. For Spring Break my niece Amber came to visit, the day after she left my parents and another niece, Blaire came for a week. Next week Josh's parents are coming. It is so wonderful to see them all - but I get tired out. We run around doing so many things. Ella slept all day on Monday - I wanted to.
All that to say - sorry for my lack of blogging.

0 comments: