CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16.6.06

this week in review

Well the last couple of days I've been trying to think of something to post about and nothing has come into mind. I guess that means that our life is incredibly boring. I'll tell you what we have been doing though. Josh has been working a lot! I started teaching Sunday School at our church for the 5 and 6 year olds. Great fun. We started a home group at our house. We had a cool MOPS craft this week that we prepared all day on Monday. They were eye-spy bags. You sew up a bag (like a bean bag but bigger) with a clear vinyl window in it. Then you fill it with rice and different little toys and whatever. The kid has to look for everything you put in the bag (you put a list on the back). Tuesday night I babysat. Wednesday night I played my first game of Bunco. Interesting. Tomorrow I am working at our MOPS garage sale and BBQ while Josh guides his first rafting trip. Now I just need to plan for Father's Day... Hmmm, doesn't sound so boring after all. Here are just a few pictures of Ella to keep everyone happy.

Those are some big eyes.

While I was loading pictures I did think of a little story. The other day we were late for something and running out of the house. I had to strap the car seat in, so I left my muffin and Ella on the floor while I ran out, not thinking anything of it. I left the door open, and I couldn't heear any noise, which was kind of strange. When I came back a big chunk of my muffin was missing and I had a very happy little girl. I just thought she would be intimidated by the saran wrap. ha!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Ella is so beautiful! And it sounds like you lead a busy life. I'd like to find a MOPS sort of group to be a part of; you like it, huh?