CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.4.07

Spring Fever

Well, the other day it was beautiful here, and I totally caught a bit of spring fever. So, Ella and I headed out to the garden store. We bought some poppy seeds, tomato seeds and different herbs. Then we got some little flowers that you keep inside for awhile and then transplant them. They were on sale, so hey why not. They also had some gardening gloves on sale, so I got myself a pair, and then they had little kids ones with frogs and Ella loved them, so once again, why not. They were only 98 cents. So, the two little gardeners went home and got to work. Here are a few pictures of Ella "working" The one with the glove in her mouth is showing how she takes them off - just like an adult would do- well maybe not with gardening gloves, but you know what I mean. Funny girl. Now there is snow on the ground the ground, and it is cold, so my fever has been put on hold - I'm sure it will return soon.


4 comments:

the johnson crew said...

kelly, such cute pictures. it is really cold here too... on my way home tonight i saw seven car accidents... yikes.

sounds like fun to have a garden. i am so glad summer is almost here.

i love you,

janelle

undergroundcrowds said...

stay out of those accidents, Janelle. so anyways....I know what you mean about spring plans getting halted. It's just not gardening to me if I have to where sweat pants and a fleece to not freeze my booty off.

Unknown said...

Cold here in Ohio too. It doesn't seem right that we had 70 degree sunny weather here yesterday and now it's in the 30's. blech! I hope my tulips make it through the late snow and cold.

You're going to grow poppies?! How fun! We are doing snap peas and some climbing flowers this year. I'd like to do an herb pot too. What herbs are you planting?

Pam said...

All the girls here at Faith want to know about this baby news!!! When are you due?

Let us know. Sherie and Laurie want to hear from you.