CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20.3.06

The Great Outdoors

I am so thankful for my husband's love of the outdoors. Yesterday afternoon (Sunday) he thought we needed to go do some sort of exploring. I wanted to take a nap. Well, at least he knows how to get me to do something. He told me I could take a nap on the half hour drive out there. (Not that he really knew where we were going). So we get packed up and we were on our way. He drove, I slept. When I woke up we were in some parking lot with horse trailers and cars and people with cross country skis. I thought it was a little cold for the baby (and for me) and wasn't too excited, but hey, I did get to sleep, so I needed to go. So we got on this path and started to hike. It felt so good to be out there, and Ella loved it. (You can tell my the permanent bend in her neck that she didn't want to miss a thing). We had so much fun, and I was truly thankful that Josh brought me out there. Oh yeah, about those horse trailers - people use the paths to exercise their horses.

1 comments:

Genns said...

She does love her daddy! We use her hat all the time. We could use another one - except that hopefully it will be warm soon. For next winter though...one with ear flaps would be really nice :)