CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.3.06

Dad and Baby




Well another project in our house is nearing completion. It always sounds like it will only take a couple of days, but, well, life happens. So now our bathroom is getting close, and tonight I was really busy and Ella was cranky so I asked Josh to hold her for awhile. My choice would probably have been to rock her, but as you all know Josh and I are very different people. All I heard from the bathroom was "We should start a home improvement show Ella. It could be called Dad and Baby." Oh so creative. What a funny little family I have. She actually was pretty happy sitting in the sink. Who knew.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Cute stuff. Looks like the sink is a perfect baby chair. :) I'm afraid Chloe doesn't fit into our sink . . . she's graduated to the actual bath tub. She's growing up so quickly!