CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16.5.06

Ella Bella


It's been awhile since I've put any pictures up of Ella. This one is a few weeks old, but I just think she's so cute in it. I know I've posted a few pictures that look like this, but I just love her face in this one, with those two big teeth. She's such a happy little girl - most of the time. We've had a rough go of it lately though. I think those grandma's have been a bad influence on her. :) She is still learning to crawl. She can do it on carpet, but all we have is hardwood. So she gets stuck on her belly and can't get up. So I have to be there for her all the time. I try to let her work on it herself, but you can only let her whine for so long. To finish my Mother's Day story. On Saturday night Ella had the worst night sleep of her life. She was up for probably half the night. Then we had to get up for church, she pooped through her outfit on the way out the door. Then for her nap in the afternoon she cried for like an hour. She NEVER does that. I guess she just wanted to remind me being a mother isn't always easy. But in the end, as I watched Josh rocking her to sleep, I realized that I couldn't ask for anything more. Oh, and grandmas, thanks for loving my little girl. I don't mind a few rough days so you can have some fun.

0 comments: