CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17.5.06

THAT'S ONE HOT MAMA

We have been having record breaking temperatures here in Cochrane. It doesn't bother me too much, but today I saw a pregnant friend of mine, and it brought back terrible memories. Last summer was soooo hot, and we lived in that trailer with no AC. We finally got a window one, and I made Josh put it in at like 11PM because I thought I might die. We made a tent over in with a sheet and slept under it on the dining room floor. I just wanted to post a few pictures to make me thankful that I am not pregnant during this heat wave. You'd think with 9 months of pregnancy I could just plan to avoid those 2 1/2 months of summer. Too bad babies don't work that way.


Check out those thankles. No not cankles, those babies went straight down from the thigh!!

Hey lady, you're blockin' the waterfall.

1 comments:

Karen said...

O dear! I have the hot summer to look forward to, too! Were you on your feet lots? Ella is so funny with her 2 teeth! I can't wait to post my own baby's pics. She's so blessed to have such a loving family.