CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23.9.06

Honey, hurry home!




Well, Ella and I have been spending some quality girls time together. Josh went out of town on Thursday morning, and will hopefully return late tonight. He has never left us for the night before (that I can remember), so I was a little nervous. However, he has worked very late quite a few times, and from that I have learned to not stay at home all day, because then the evening draaaaags on forever! So the last few days have been quite action packed. On Thursday we had the longest MOPS meeting in history. 10-3:30 whew, then I had to run home to clean the house for small group. Well, then we decided at the last minute to not have small group. Richard Blackaby was speaking at the seminary, so we all went there instead and went to Josh and Khara's afterward for dinner. We didn't get home till 10:30, so Ella was sleepy. Great thing though, Ella didn't cry in the nursery (which she has been doing a lot lately), and I was able to find a babysitter here in Cochrane - yay, the same girl who was able to keep her quite in the nursery. Anyway, on Friday we slept in til 9:30, when the cats away the mice will play - and play we did. Then we went shopping all afternoon. I got some great pants at Costco, some fall decorations and some Christmas wrapping paper. Yeah, it made me a little sick too, but it was nice paper. Then we went home, went for a little jog, Ella went to bed, I made some caramel corn - amazing - and watched a movie. This is the life. This morning we walked to Timmy's and I bought Ella her first honey cruller - and can you believe it - she didn't want it!! All she wanted was my bagel, so I had to force myself to eat it, someone had to. Then we walked to the farmer's market and bought some veggies. We definitely need em after all that junk. Now Ella is sleeping and I get to blog. All that to say, even though we are having loads of fun, I miss Josh terribly and can't wait for him to get home.

My sister and her family brought this towel for her from Disney World - doesn't she look adorable!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I bet you are glad to have Josh home. Sounds like you had some great girl time though! That picture of Ella and her daddy is priceless! And I love her pose in the picture of her in the jeans and pink shirt. I can't get over how adorable she is!