CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.10.06

My Old Man

Well, today is Josh's birthday. Sort of a quiet, reserved affair - just the way he likes it. We went out for the traditional latte and muffin breakfast, our favourite. Actually Josh just got an americano and I got the latte - felt like my birthday, what can ya do. We had the same thing for Ella's birthday and she doesn't even like latte's! Anyway, he worked, I shopped - hey, maybe it was my birthday?! Then tonight we had small group, Blue and Deb brought us Crave
cupcakes. They are unbelievable. So even though I was supposed to go running with my Nano tonight, I can't get off the couch. Back to Josh, so today he turns thirty. Yes, I am officially married to an old man, but he still looks mighty fine! :) All I bought him was a magazine subscription, some long johns and some undies. How pathetic is that? Actually when you've been running out of underwear it's pretty darn exciting. Love ya hun, looking forward to the next thirty!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

the johnson crew said...

happy birthday josh, that is pretty exciting! i can't wait to turn 30!