CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13.10.06

Spurts

Well, I've discovered I'm a "spurt" blogger. I get really excited about it, where quite a few of my thoughts are "ok, what can I blog about next" and then, I just don't think about it at all for awhile. Actually I'm like that with a lot of things when I think about it. Oh well, here are some great pictures.
Click here to see a cute little video, I'm just learning, but there should be a few more soon. I probably could post them, but this is easier I think.
cutest little butt you ever did see
enjoying fall
the barrette is supposed to make me look like a girl, but I just look like a grump
naked baby with a toque
come on in, the waters warm - excuse the floaties.

10 comments:

the johnson crew said...

hi kelly, cutest pictures! ella's face (in the pic with the barrett) reminds me of your dad! so cute. i love when you are having blogging spurts! yeah!

Shyla said...

yay!! someone who uses the word toque as well!! O Canada!! :) Thanks for making me smile! Ella's adorable as ever! Sheesh!

Unknown said...

I couldn't see your videos. :( I thought I had quicktime but apparently not.

Very cute butt picture . . . I think she needs some more flab though to be uber cute. I'm assuming toque is the word for hat up there? Or is it a certain kind of hat?

suzanne said...

Okay, I think that you can add Gavin into the running for a spouse for ella. He was watching her video and was completely enchanted. He usually is not a fan of other children, but he LOVED watching ella. He was cracking up and smiling and cooing at her. It was so funny. I am a little concerned . . .

the johnson crew said...

kelly, jas and i watched all your videos of ella today. she is so cute. they realy made me laugh. i wish you guys lived here. let us know when you guys come through town so we can see you guys...and we can always make room for you to spend the night!
love you
janelle

brokeontwizzlers said...

hey kelly, Ella is so adorable. you have such a cute little family. it's fun to look at your blog. i haven't seen you in so long.

undergroundcrowds said...

you are hilarious.
how's Canadian weather? probly the same as Germany.
Sara (McGhie) Varghese

holly marie said...

hey, im sure you dont remember me, but i was just looking thru a bunch of northland bloggers and recognized you. well, just wanted to let you know your references to toques and timmys made me happy and homesick. and your daughter is super cute. your blog is very canadian. its great! holly syroteuk

Genns said...

Wowzers, look at all the comments! I'm glad I could make all you Canadians smile.
Love you all,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

hey kelly, i'm ready for another "spurt"!