CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.10.06

Spoiled Rotten



Last Thursday Josh had to go work in Rocky Mountain House for a few days, so I decided to go along. We stayed at the Best Western and they were out of single rooms, so we got a jacuzzi suite instead! Now it wasn't exactly a vacation since Josh had to work, but Ella and I had a blast. We swam and watched TV and napped together. Just chillin, the two of us.
The only downer on the weekend was the BRUTAL speeding ticket I got on the way out there. No, I do not want to talk about it, but in my defence, it was my first ticket since I was a sophmore in college. I was pretty worked up about it, because tickets have gone up a lot since the last one I got. Anyway, I came home on Saturday afternoon, and Josh arrived later in the evening. On the way home he had stopped to buy me me a present, and he gave me an iPod Nano! Now my husband gives great, thoughtful gifts for Christmas and birthdays and any other celebration, but he NEVER just brings home presents for no reason. But, he just wanted to bring me something nice because I was down about the ticket and because he thought I deserved it. Like I didn't cost him enough this weekend! What a sweet, sweet man. I feel quite spoiled, but I'm very excited about the nano... now I just gotta dust off my jogging shoes. Not only that, he also finished off the tiling in the entryway!
Oh, the wonderful life of Kelly Genn!

6 comments:

G. A. Dietrich said...

Kelly:

Very awesome about the Nano. Did you all know that I work for Apple here in Norfolk?

the johnson crew said...

oh wow, good for you kelly...jas just got a mac and a nano and to be honest, technology gets on my nerves...but it is fun when i am using it. - good for you greggy working at the good apple place!

Genns said...

Greg,
I did know you worked for apple. There have been a few times on the computer that I've said to myself "I wish I could call Greg, if he works for apple he must know the answer."

Janelle,
Now if you don't like technology, that's why a mac is right for you. I don't understand anything, but they are super easy!
Good for Jason!
Such a cute baby you have.
I wish her and Ella could be friends.
Kelly

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so hip and technilogically up to date. I am all for computers but can't really work a cellphone. :)

What songs have you put on your new ipod?

Sounds like a fun getaway weekend! We'll having one of those next weekend. Matt's presenting at some conferences and Chloe and I are hanging out at the hotel. Swimming and free breakfast, rock on!

Kelli said...

Wow, an Ipod Nano! That is really cool. Heston just recently got a ticket in good old Iron Mountain...he hadn't gotten one since 1999 when he was speeding to get to his High School graduation!
Hope this Nano made you feel better! What a nice husband you have!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.